Dog Boarding Park City
Always small groups
Many different trail locations
Two walks a day
About Dog Boarding Park City
One of a kind boarding service in Park City, Utah
My name is Tom and I have been around dogs all my life. I’ve lived in Park City, Utah for 8 years.
I rescue and rehab abused Great Danes and I always have two. I also do research into extending the life of dogs and cancer prevention and treatment using natural protocols.
I started Dog Boarding Park City as a part of my rehab program. I take in two additional dogs for boarding. They will join my dogs on two walks a day and stay and sleep inside on a couch or bed. Never created never leashed outside. Your dog is treated the same as my dogs.
I love the outdoors and we take our two walks every day rain, snow or shine. I also have a huge yard, (.8 acres) all grass where we play several times a day in addition to the walks.
Please use the form below to contact me.
How it works and what we do
- Stays in the house with me
- Sleeps in the house with me
- No crating, never leashed outside
- 2 walks a day (these are 20min-2hr walks!)
- Will stay with max 4 other dogs
- Will be with me 24/7 since I work from home
- Will eat the food you bring, raw food is OK.
- Help switching dogs to a raw food diet ( 5-7 day program)
- Give special medication
- Cancer prevention and treatment solutions
- For more information please contact me
Knowing your dog is in good hands, having fun and getting plenty of exercise,
gives you a great peace of mind while you’re away.
Raw fed Danes on a Ketogenic Diet
My Danes have been on a low carb diet for 13 yearsread more
On ski with the pack
As a Norwegian I grew up with cross country skiing.read more
First snow excitement! The pack have fun in the new snow that came overnight.read more
Playing in the fields
We are fortunate living in a place with endless fields to play and have fun.read more
Great Dane puppy Odin zooming
Odin a 8 year old Great Dane Puppy zooming.read more