Dog Boarding Park City
Always small groups
Many different trail locations
Two walks a day
About Dog Boarding Park City
One of a kind boarding service in Park City, Utah
My name is Tom and I have been around dogs all my life. I’ve lived in Park City, Utah for 8 years.
I rescue and rehab abused Great Danes and I always have two. I also do research into extending the life of dogs and cancer prevention and treatment using natural protocols.
I started Dog Boarding Park City as a part of my rehab program. I take in two additional dogs for boarding. They will join my dogs on two walks a day and stay and sleep inside on a couch or bed. Never created never leashed outside. Your dog is treated the same as my dogs.
I love the outdoors and we take our two walks every day rain, snow or shine. I also have a huge yard, (.8 acres) all grass where we play several times a day in addition to the walks.
Please use the form below to contact me.
How it works and what we do
- Stays in the house with me
- Sleeps in the house with me
- No crating, never leashed outside
- 2 walks a day (these are 20min-2hr walks!)
- Will stay with max 4 other dogs
- Will be with me 24/7 since I work from home
- Will eat the food you bring, raw food is OK.
- Help switching dogs to a raw food diet ( 5-7 day program)
- Give special medication
- Cancer prevention and treatment solutions
- For more information please contact me